Screen printed t-shirts have a print that can last for years, since the ink becomes a part of the garment, not just imprinted on them. However, it is recommended that you treat your screen printed garments with care to ensure the print quality.
- Always wash your garments inside-out with a mild detergent.
- For the first 2 washes, it is recommended to wash by hand in cold water
- Use low-temperature wash cycle program only (we recommend 90 degrees Fahrenheit maximum)
- If possible, avoid drying your screen printed t-shirts in a dryer, as this type of drying can damage the screen printing. Instead, air dries the shirts to retain the imprinting.
- Iron your screen printed garments inside-out. This helps maintain the structural integrity of the imprint.
- When washing light colored garments, the imprint may fade a little. When washing garments at high temperature (and yes, 105 degrees Fahrenheit is too hot), the possibility of imprint/garment fading increases.